Monday, March 8, 2010

Starting Out

Welcome fellow travelers to my first attempt at blogging. Friends have told me that the first voyage into the electronic unknown can be somewhat daunting, yet if I can commit to it and add some value to people's lives, generally a reasonable following of interested and potentially like-minded individuals will visit frequently and possibly offer some useful and creative information we can all use.

Ideally, my thoughts on the blog are to assist people who are experiencing difficulties with that age old question why on earth they are here and sharing any relevant and helpful resources and insights. I am not a Doctor or Psychologist and cannot provide "PROFESSIONAL" advice. I would rather like this blog to be an open forum, where we can assist one another through our travels, bumps in the road and successes, by looking beyond simply what our ego tells us that we are. Lighting incense is not a requirement, although it may help all of us at some point.

I encourage you to share your tales of happiness, frustration, success, sorrow and breakthroughs to this blog and I will make every effort to respond as often as possible. I will get the Profile completed shortly, so you can know a bit more and if you know of any blogs in which I may have an interest (similar themes), please feel free to let me know.

Thank you for your attention to these opening remarks and I look forward to hearing from you.

Best,
Rico

No comments:

Post a Comment